Международная конференция ENGНа печать
Belarussian State Technology University
IN WATER SUPPLY AND WATER DISPOSAL
February 13-14, 2019
- Water Supply:
- water treatment technologies;
- equipment and materials for water supply systems;
- management and automation of water supply technologies;
- energy efficiency of water supply.
- Water Disposal:
- waste water treatment technologies;
- sewage sludge treatment technologies;
- equipment and materials for water disposal systems;
- management and automation of water disposal technologies;
- energy efficiency of water disposal;
- waste water treatment quality control.
- Water Supply And Water Disposal Economics.
- Water Supply And Water Disposal Quality Improvement.
- Water Supply And Water Disposal Information Technology.
- Training In The Area Of Water Treatment And Water Disposal.
Olga Tcybina – Chief of Organization Department (UE Minskvodokanal)
тел. +375 17 389 41 79
Olga Rogova – Chief of International Cooperation Department (Belarusian State Technology University)
тел. +375 17 327 30 21
Elena Chernik – Head of the Sector of Information and Exhibition Support of Scientific Activity (Belarusian State Technology University)
тел. +375 17 327 31 50
Vladimir Martsul – Head of the Department of Industrial Ecology (Belarusian State Technology University)
тел. +375 17 327 74 51
Сonditions for participation:
On order to apply for the Conference as a speaker, please, register on www.minskvodokanal.by/press/mezhdunarodnaya-konferencziya/
and attach your report.
Participation is free.
- until December 01, 2018 call for applications;
- until January 15, 2019 online program available;
- February 13-14, 2019 - conference.
Conference languages – Russian, English.
- length of the report – no more than 4 full A4 pages (including reference list);
- Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font;
- report name – size 14, bold, uppercase;
- authors’ names, name of the organization, main text – size 14, regular, lowercase;
- paragraph – 12,5mm; line spacing – single; all margins – 3,0cm;
- tables – free form;
- amount of references – no more than 5;
- pages should not be numbered;
- pictures and diagrams should be editable.
Reports should be of a NON-commercial character.